An attractive wood panelled room with balcony, intricate parquet floor and outstanding stained-glass windows casting plenty of natural light, the Art Deco Listed Library of the Institut français would make an elegant and impressive setting for conferences, boardrooms, cocktails or acoustic concerts.
Capacity: 80 seated, 125 standing, 24 U-shape meeting
Access: Staircase or lift. Disabled access.
• HD-ready Short throw video projector EPSON EB 450 W
• HDMI or VGA connection for PC & MAC
• Several AV connections available (HDMI, VGA, XLR, RCA, DMX, Cat5…)
• Screen: 2.20m wide
• 4 HK pro 10 speakers providing a clear, dense and precise four-point surround sound
• Audio amplifier CREST CPX 2600
• 1 audio mixing sound Crest Audio X20R with 16 channels
• Audio recorder Denon DN-F450R 1
• 4 wireless handheld mics
• Additional microphones and sound equipment can be connected on request.
• Room lights dimmable and adjustable
• Dimmer + DMX control 6 channels
• 2x32A triphasic output available DMX connection and 12 (CEE17) sockets in the room for professional lighting
• Lighting desk 6 channels
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Furniture: chairs, tables, lectern
Mobile stage: 244cm[96in] (long) x91cm[36in] (wide) x 30cm (high) [12in]. Onyx carpet deck surface.
Always happy to hear about your ideas for an event! Drop us an email: email@example.com
Toutes les locations soutiennent les missions de l’Institut Français.
All bookings support the work of the Institut Français.