You’re a company?
Become an annual sponsor of the Institut français du Royaume-Uni
Corporate partnership with the Institut français du Royaume-Uni gives your company unprecedented access to London’s premier destination for French language and culture.
Become an Annual Sponsor for £10,000 a year and get a variety of original opportunities. Depending on your needs, the advantages for your company may include a number of numerous benefits listed below:
Unique visibility for your company
- Your company name and logo featured on a variety of documents produced throughout the year, including:
- our website
- our digital screens
- the programme of the Institut (7 a year, 22,000 copies)
- A half-page advertising space in the programme of the Institut twice a year
- Display of your leaflets or magazines in the hall of the Institut
Special Access to the Institut and its exceptional events
- Invitations to special events, such as concerts, cocktail parties, festivals, premieres, screenings in the presence of the artists, etc.
- Exclusive opportunity to book the Ciné Lumière (230 seats) at a special rate or free use of the reception rooms “Les Salons” (capacity of 80) for your events in London: cocktail parties, dinners, lectures, private screenings, etc.
Exceptional advantages for your employees
- Free membership cards for your staff: access to all the services of La Médiathèque (borrowing books, DVDs, etc.), concessionary rates at Ciné Lumière and at Café Aubaine
- Free cinema tickets for your staff
- Discount for French language classes at the Language Centre
Join us to create unforgettable experiences for your clients, benefits and entertainments for your employees. By becoming a corporate sponsor, you will demonstrate your company’s commitment to French culture and language learning, while meeting your corporate responsibility and philanthropic objectives.
Please contact Caroline Devrait to discuss further the ways to get involved and discover the related benefits.
The Institut français du Royaume-Uni
With a large array of outstanding events and unrivalled artistic programme, the Institut français participates in London’s vibrant cultural life. This is only possible thanks to the generous support of our members, patrons and corporate partners. Do not hesitate to join them and make a donation to the Institut: you will get involved in a prestigious institution and benefit from exceptional advantages.
The Institut français in figures:
200,000 visitors a year
56,000 spectators at the Ciné Lumière
5,200 students at the Language Centre
15,000 members of Culturethèque
3,200 members of the Institut
55,000 physical items in the catalogue of the Médiathèque
16,000 digital items on Culturethèque, the online library of the Institut
900 screenings at the Ciné Lumière
300 films screened
57,000 subscribers to the e-newsletter
50,000 monthly visits on the website
22,000 programmes distributed bimonthly
12,000 likes on Facebook
10,000 followers on Twitter