With My Virtual Classroom, enjoy the teaching expertise of the Institut français from anywhere, whether you are at your office, at home or abroad.
Our classes cover any topics for all levels, from beginners to advanced.
My Virtual classroom reproduces your learning environment with access to a whiteboard, videos, audios, webcam, chat, etc.
Requirements: a computer and a good Internet connection, a webcam and a headset with a microphone.
|10-hour package*||20-hour package**|
*To be completed within 6 months maximum
**To be completed within 12 months maximum
The above prices are available for classes from Monday to Friday.
For other options and more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s different from our other courses because…It’s 100% online. It’s £99, limited to 6 attendants an because it is based on a 100% online platform.
It comprises a complete range of immersive exercises classified by level and carefully organised in order to optimise progression : role-play, grammar, vocabulary, games, drills etc.
A native qualified tutor engages you with a powerpoint in a weekly face to face class to help you aim really higher.
(Our well acknowledged teaching quality stays the same!)
Click here for the 1to1 version of this course.
- A membership to the Institut for one year, 2 cinema tickets at the Ciné Lumière, and privileged access to a full range of cultural events and facilities.
- Access to Europress Library where you can browse thousands of French and international newspapers
- Course Completion Certificate with achievement report
For extra practice, add one of our Online tools & apps!
- Speedlingua (practice your oral skills)
- Orthodidacte (gain confidence in spelling, grammar, professional writings..)
This course cannot be converted into onsite courses after the course has begun and are therefore deemed to remain online.
These three-week intensive courses are designed to boost your overall French-language skills. They can be taken as a one-off course or as a series of courses over several weeks/months.
Mixed levels catered for:
– complete beginners
– false beginners (A1.2+/A2)
– B2*, not available for every session, please check dates.
– C1*, not available for every session, please check dates.
Please note we do not offer subdivisions of these levels for the intensive courses.
‘If a course does not reach the minimum number of students required, we may offer learners the opportunity to run as a small group for a reduced number of hours paying the original fee – as an alternative to closing the course.’