Get to the next level of your career with our Business French Courses
- Adapt quickly to the constraints of a French-speaking environment
- Negotiate a contract in French effectively
- Develop strong relationships with a client
- Prepare for a successful relocation to a French-speaking country
- Offer a stimulating activity to your employees as part of your wellbeing strategy
WHO WE ARE
- The Official French government centre for language and culture, the Institut français is the most competent place to learn French in London. We provide a wide range of companies with the added value of a customised immersive learning experience.
- Our teachers are highly qualified native French speakers with a master’s degree in Teaching French as a Foreign Language and several years of international experience in teaching French to high-profile professionals .
- The Institut français is accredited for the French government’s official language exams (DELF, DALF, TCF) and the Professional French exams of the French Chamber of Commerce and Industry). It is also a Patron of the French Chamber of Great Britain.
We offer bespoke one-to-one and group courses designed to meet the needs of your company and employees. They perfectly combine with our standard professional group courses with a variety of subjects (economy, finance, legal, business etc.).
- affordable prices and no hidden costs
- free audit of your needs and free level assessment
- one-to-one or group setting
- at your office, online or at our language centre
- flexibility (24 hours’ cancellation policy)
- tailor made courses are the quickest way to become operational in French, whether for business, well-being, or pleasure.
OUR LEARNING PROCESS
Contact us for more information, to request a free assessment or to get a quote.
4 REASONS TO LEARN FRENCH WITH THE INSTITUT FRANCAIS
- Our teachers are experts in different fields including legal, financial services and banking (holding double qualifications: in their field of expertise and in teaching French as a foreign language).
- Our teaching approach is based on the latest scientific research in the field of language acquisition: our teachers attend regular seminars and training sessions such as the use of accelerated learning techniques to learn French.
- Flexibility: you choose the modalities of your learning. Lessons can be cancelled with only 24 hours’ notice.
- As we are part of the French government, you do not pay VAT – there are no hidden costs.
THEY HAVE CHOSEN TO LEARN WITH US
Some of the companies we work with:
AXA, European Marine Consultants, Anthony Bryant and Co, Veolia, Bloomberg, Ocado, University of Oxford, Sofitel, Prudential, NBC Universal Studios, JImmy Choo, Havas, GSK, Etsy, ArcelorMittal