More about the course
- Objectives: by the end of the course, students will have a critical understanding of French grammar. They will be able to formulate complex structures orally as well as in writing.
- Learning approach: The course will be based on grammar exercises and on tasks which put the topics studied into their practical context. The course will also have theoretical content. Each week, students will be asked to complete a set of grammar exercises relating to the points studied in class.
- Resources: the teacher will mainly use teaching material created for this course.
- Tutor: All our tutors are University trained and native speakers.
- Suggestions: our students often round up their learning journey with a standard course or seek recognition in an official exam.
Book a free level assessment for further advice and to find the right level for you.
Upon registration, you will be awarded a complimentary membership to enjoy films at our cinemas, books at our library, online perks, and more.