Comprenant un centre de langue et un centre culturel (avec 2 salles de cinéma et 2 bibliothèques), l’Institut français du Royaume-Uni à Londres promeut la culture et la langue françaises, et favorise les échanges entre la France et le Royaume-Uni. Il propose tout au long de l’année des cours de français, des séances de cinéma, des concerts, des débats, des activités jeunesse et de nombreux festivals et déploie sur tout le territoire des activités hors les murs.
The Language Centre of the Institut français, located in West London, attracts over 5000 students with its 106 outstanding professors. Reporting to the Director, the Receptionist will be the first point of contact for visitors and callers for all queries regarding our wide range of online and face-to-face courses, aimed at individuals as well as public administrations and companies.
- Inform visitors in person, by telephone, by email.
- Sell courses and other products and advice on our offers
- Register the students on our Software (school management CRM)
- Take payments (cards and transfers only)
- Undertake all administrative tasks (print, display, archive, etc.)
- Opening and closing of the Language Center (building check, close classrooms and set up the alarm)
- Enforce our rules
- Excellent command of English and French
- Experience in customer service is essential
- Experience in sales and customer service would be considered a plus
- Good command of computer and office tools (CRM, Excel, Switchboard, Booking)
- Punctuality, autonomy, efficiency and rigour
- Ability to work in a team and sense of organisation
- Deal with inquiries and complaints
- Knowledge of the language training sector and the European framework is a plus
Right to work in the UK mandatory to apply for the position.
2 positions are on offer:
- A zero-hour contract up to 5 morning or evening shifts a week (30 hours a week). Starting date: 13th of November
- A zero-hour contract up to 5 evening shifts a week (30 hours a week). Starting date: 1st of December
From the Indicative pay rate per hour: £11.59
Possibility to convert both Zero-hour contracts to fixed-term contracts (4 evening shifts a week, 30h, gross salary £1896.80)
- Free French Institute membership and free access to the 2 cinemas
- Free French lessons
- Transportation: 50% paid up to Zone 2.
Cover letter and CV to send to: