More about the course
- Objectives: by the end of the course, you will be able to interact in French with increased confidence and fluency on a wide array of topics while broaden your knowledge of the language and enrich your vocabulary.
- Learning approach: you will practice your speaking skills and be coached to gain more expressiveness in various news and daily life subjects as well as day-to-day communication situations with role-plays, simulations, presentations, debates, games, Q&A and cooperative approaches.
- Resources: course materials will be provided by the teacher throughout the course: film or TV clips, trailers, adverts, photos, articles, websites, cartoons, objects, anecdotes, news flashes, radio programmes, etc.
- Tutor: All our tutors are University trained and native speakers
- Suggestions: our students often round up their learning journey with a standard course or seek recognition in an official exam.
Book a free level assessment for further advice and to find the right level for you.
Upon registration, you will be awarded a complimentary membership to enjoy films at our cinemas, books at our library, online perks, and more.