At the Institut français we do our best to ensure that you are satisfied with your educational experience.
To make the Language Centre an enjoyable place to study and work in, we have established some guidelines, which you can read in the Customer Service Charter.
In the event you have a problem and wonder what to do about it, we have a complaints policy which you can read and follow.
If you have a Non-Academic complaint, you should do the following:
1. In the first instance, speak to the reception staff.
2. If you are not satisfied with the result, take your complaint to the relevant Course Coordinator (contact details below).
If you have an Academic complaint you should do the following:
1. In the first instance, speak to your teacher and share your concern.
2. If you are not satisfied with the result, or if the problem is with your teacher, you should then take your complaint to the relevant Course Coordinator (contact details below).
If, having followed the procedure above, you are still not satisfied, then you are advised to make a formal complaint, in writing, to the Language Centre Director. A formal complaint will be treated seriously, investigated thoroughly and dealt with according to the merit of the complaint. The procedure is as follows:
1. Please put into writing an explanation of the exact nature and reason for the complaint and present this to the Language Centre Director, Mrs Marie Concaret (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. The Language Centre Director will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 2 working days and provide you with a likely timeframe in which an outcome can be achieved.
3. The Language Centre Director may request a meeting between you and any other parties involved, however, you are not obliged to attend this meeting.
4. You should receive a written statement of the outcome and the reasons for this decision within 10 working days of lodging the complaint.
020 3961 8963
Private tuition Coordinator
020 7871 3533
Online Courses Coordinator
0207 871 3532