You can choose between Semi – Intensive course (6 hours per week) or an Intensive course (15 hours per week).
Please check the available discounts here
Courses may be cancelled if there is an insufficient number of students enrolled. We encourage our students to register at least five days in advance.
- Except for Young Learners courses, all classes are for students aged 18 and over.
- For more information about our level structure, please see Your Path to Success.
These two-week intensive courses are designed to boost your overall French-language skills. They can be taken as a one-off course or as a series of courses over several weeks/months.
Mixed levels catered for:
– complete beginners
– false beginners (A1.2+/A2)
– B2*, not available for every session, please check dates.
– C1*, not available for every session, please check dates.
Please note we do not offer subdivisions of these levels for the intensive courses.
‘If a course does not reach the minimum number of students required, we may offer learners the opportunity to run as a small group for a reduced number of hours paying the original fee – as an alternative to closing the course.’